PL EN
The Neuhof (Biedaszki) Folwark according the 15th-16th century sources
 
More details
Hide details
1
Instytut Północny im. Wojciecha Kętrzyńskiego w Olsztynie, Polska
CORRESPONDING AUTHOR
Seweryn Szczepański   

Instytut Północny im. Wojciecha Kętrzyńskiego w Olsztynie, Polska
Submission date: 2021-05-29
Final revision date: 2021-06-24
Acceptance date: 2021-07-13
Online publication date: 2021-09-14
 
 
KEYWORDS
TOPICS
history
 
ABSTRACT
This paper concerns the Teutonic Orden Folwark in Neuhof (nowadays Biedaszki, district Kętrzyn). In the 1458 Folwark became a private property of Wernhard Seyfersdorf. In 16th century Neuhof has become the property of the Teutonic Orden and after 1525 Folwark Neuhof belong to the starost of Rastenburg (Kętrzyn). Its appearance and furnishings are documented in medieval inventories, published in the collection of the Das grosse Ämterbuch des Deutschen Ordens. Much less is known about the Folwark Neuhof in the period after 1525. The inventory from the 1532 which is published here aims to fill this gap. Artykuł dotyczy folwarku Neuhof (Biedaszki) w XV-XVI wieku. W 1458 roku folwark został przekazany Wernhardowi Seyfersdorfowi, w XVI wieku stanowił na powrót własność krzyżacką, później należał do starosty z Kętrzyna (Rastemburga). O wyposażeniu folwarku informują inwentarze średniowieczne, które zostały opublikowane w zbiorze Das grosse Ämterbuch des Deutschen Ordens. Znacznie mniej wiadomo na temat folwarku Neuhof w okresie po 1525 roku. Opublikowany niżej inwentarz z 1532 roku wypełnia te braki.
eISSN:2719-8979
ISSN:0023-3196